The Arizona Girls’ Athletic Foundation’s amazing accomplishments:
- AGAF has provided volleyball programs to over 9,197 girls since September 2011.
- The AGAF Serve It Forward Scholarship Program has provided over 205 scholarships for over $30,530 in scholarships to cover league registration fees for families in need.
- AGAF has donated $4,000 to the Virginia G. Piper Cancer for Breast Cancer Research
- AGAF donated over 1 ton of food and over $1,680 to the PV Emergency Food Bank
- AGAF donated over $500 to the Women’s Sports Foundation, which helps create female leaders by ensuring girls access to sports.
- AGAF provided over $900 worth of personal care items and $450 to the Chrysalis (www.noabuse.org) shelter for domestic violence victims.
- AGAF worked with Chrysalis to provides domestic violence prevention programs to over 65 teens and their families.
Click here to learn about AGAF’s Initiatives