AGAF is a partner with the Chrysalis Foundation (www.noabuse.org) to provide information, education, and resources to our players and their families.
Did You Know:
- 1 in 3 adolescents in the U.S. is a victim of abuse from a dating partner.
- ¼ of high school girls have been the victim of physical or sexual abuse.
- 1 in 6 women will experience stalking/victimization in their lifetime.
- 1 in 4 women will experience domestic violence in her lifetime.
- Violent behavior typically begins between 12-18 years of age.
- Only 33% of teens actually report abuse.
- 81% of parents don’t believe that teen dating violence is an issue.
- 1-out-of-3 women who are victims of homicide are killed by their current or former partner.
Please review this video to stop domestic violence before it starts: http://huff.to/1CSiHZQ
Join AGAF and Chrysalis for the first Spike Out Domestic Violence Event
Saturday, October 18th at Thunderbirds Boys & Girls Club of Greater Scottsdale
20199 N. 78th Place, Scottsdale, AZ 85255.
Visit our Calendar of Events for event details. www.agafvolleyball.org