AGAF is a partner with the Chrysalis Foundation to provide information, education, and resources to our middle and high school players and their families. www.NoAbuse.org
Did You Know:
- 1 in 3 adolescents in the U.S. is a victim of abuse from a dating partner.
- ¼ of high school girls have been the victim of physical or sexual abuse.
- 1 in 6 women will experience stalking/victimization in their lifetime.
- 1 in 4 women will experience domestic violence in her lifetime.
- Violent behavior typically begins between 12-18 years of age.
- Only 33% of teens actually report abuse.
- 81% of parents don’t believe that teen dating violence is an issue.
- 1-out-of-3 women who are victims of homicide are killed by their current or former partner.
Please visit www.agafvolleyball.org for our event calendars featuring domestic violence awareness programs.